Re: Corrupted dsw and dsp files??

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 09:29 AM 7/19/2005, luca regini wrote:
Actually the real reason is that the dsw has references to dsp files that doesn't exist in the package. How could it be??? I wonder if someone has ever built the software using this .dsw. I must build it under windows, so i'll try to build it myself and then i'll provide back a correct dsw file. Hope to find some help if things go wrong.

I think the preferred way of building under Windows 32 is to
use MINGW32. See the FAQ for details.
And if you're interested in MSVC support in the future, it may be worthwhile to investigate enhancing the current Makefiles to work with the MSVC commandline tools. I find the IDE project/workspace management to be too cumbersome. (Of course, I don't see any compelling need to use MSVC here, so MSVC compatibility for the Makefiles isn't an urgent priority.)