re: ITS#3549, abandon/cancel/unbind

I'm still questioning the current code (from connection.c rev 1.265) which removes some of Abandon's exemptions from the defer check. Since ultimately processing the Abandon will free up resources, I think it should always go through, and we need to give the same treatment to Unbind.

I'm not sure we can do anything about Cancel since we haven't parsed the request OID by the time we make the decision about deferring the operation. We could try parsing the OID earlier but that seems ugly. It also seems like a minor issue, and we can just leave things the way they are. It seems the main reason Cancel was implemented here was to allow terminating a Persistent Search operation, and for that purpose it will still work fine.