[Date Prev][Date Next]
FYI: testing back-ldif
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: FYI: testing back-ldif
- From: "Pierangelo Masarati" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:10:40 +0200 (CEST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; s=mail; d=sys-net.it; c=simple; q=dns; b=MiKJI3ZytXo3X3x3UbjlNUI9u7sfqgxrOB5X7S45Qm/jn3udv/weSTf++JNkb0eiK c+aZo0V8KNEFbftr2BvUQ==
- Importance: Normal
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.3a-1
By running "./run -b ldif test*", all the tests can be tried with
back-ldif (or with any backend that's not currently tested by the test
suite, although the other backends don't make much sense, in general).
Currently, only tests 000-003, 005, 009-010, 013, 015, 021, 035 work.
Other tests yield different types of errors, sometimes possibly related to
unimplemented features but usually to conflicts between back-ldif and
overlays or so. I've fixed a couple of bugs that prevented in a trivial
manner some of the tests from working as expected, and I plan to fix the
others unless it requires to port clearly useless features.
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497