Re: back-config, overlays

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

On my build I get an abort in test007 in the slave server:
slapd startup: initiated.
backend_startup_one: starting "cn=config"
slapd: ../../../../head/servers/slapd/back-ldap/config.c:301:
ldap_back_cf_gen: Assertion `0' failed.

Unless you fix it yourself, I'll need a detailed report, since it's running just fine here, on two different distributions/setups. I suspect many potential places to look at, thiough.

Seems to be a 64-bit portability, signed/unsigned issue. The argument to mask_to_verbs is a slap_mask_t but the mask in the slap_verbmasks struct is a const int. The LDAP_BACK_C_MASK causes the slap_verbmasks fields in tls_mode to be negative, while the value being checked is positive. I think the fix is just to make slap_verbmasks use slap_mask_t. I'm still playing with it...