Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/back-ldap back-ldap.h config.c init.c

> first round of back-config support; need to #define LDAP_BACK_BCONFIG; no
> support for rewrite and so, still stuff to fix.  Doesn't pass most of the
> tests

OK, now I seem to be able to bootstrap a back-ldap and subsequently modify
stuff like the URI and so.  Also, the chain overlay seems to work fine
with table-driven config; now it also appends an entry detailing the
underlying instance of back-ldap.  Unfortunately I won't be able to commit
until late tomorrow.  All tests seem to run fine now.

Ciao, p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it