back-config testing status

back-config testing continues apace. It is now to the point where I can load in the conf files for a master and a replica and find my search base (dc=stanford,dc=edu). There continue to be some bugs (ACL's are fully working at the moment), but it is definitely getting much more robust in its capabilities.

I've been thinking on the 2.3 beta, which I know Kurt is very eager to get out, and what I'd like to see around that (an idea...) is that once I can get back-config fully working on my dev boxes, is to have it pulled into 2.3, at which point I'll check out the 2.3 branch, and verify that the setup works there once it is isolated from HEAD. If that works, then at least for back-config, it would be great to get the beta out, so that people can test the areas that I don't have in my own setup.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer