[Date Prev][Date Next]
overlays and config parsing
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: overlays and config parsing
- From: "Pierangelo Masarati" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 16:34:47 +0200 (CEST)
- Importance: Normal
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.3a-1
In some cases, it may be useful that overlays see configuration directives
__before__ the database, to allow intercepting and overriding them.
Directives ignored by the overlays would get to the database anyway; the
specific overlay may allow the directive to eventually get to the
database, maybe changed as appropriate.
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497