Re: Hardcode "description" and "seeAlso"

HI!

I do not know details about hard-coded schema elements in OpenLDAP. But
I'd like to raise a short discussion about it. To me hard-coded schema
elements are generally something to avoid.

My rather naive suggestion is rather than hard-coding all the schema
elements ever needed by a backend into OpenLDAP all these backends and
overlays should lookup required schema elements in the currently schema
config set by the directory admin and fail to start (or just log) if
they are not present.

As I said I have no overlook about the implications with upcoming
back-config etc.

Ciao, Michael.