Re: More granular privileges in ACLs (Was: (ITS#3625) [enhancement] per-operation ACLs)

> I suspect we're all agreeing.  I think your code is fine and
> appears safe to commit.

OK, the patch is committed, accounting for Howard's comments, and Howard
committed a fix to SASL bind that should keep the authcDN and the authzDN
separate and accessed accordingly for "realdn" vs. "dn" ACL evaluation.  I
say "should" because I couldn't put my hands on the code yet, but I'm
positive the feature is now working as intended.  I'll add some tests to
test006.

Ciao, p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati