Re: back-config

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

Howard Chu wrote:

Is the numbering intended to be 8-based?

No, the current version is decimal. I originally used hexadecimal but that didn't seem necessary. At present the ordering is done lexically, so I just wanted to keep things sorted in case more than 9 of any item exists. (I suppose the right thing to do is to just do the string-to-integer conversion...)

 -- Howard Chu