Re: moving "guide" source into "ldap" module

Okay, I've updated modules to create

# OpenLDAP modules
openldap            pkg/ldap
openldap-src        pkg/ldap
openldap-doc        pkg/ldap/doc
openldap-man        pkg/ldap/doc/man
openldap-guide      pkg/openldap-guide
openldap-guide-doc  -d doc/guide pkg/openldap-guide
openldap-combined   pkg/ldap &openldap-guide-doc

# old module names
ldap            pkg/ldap
ldap-src        pkg/ldap
ldap-doc        pkg/ldap/doc
ldap-guide      pkg/openldap-guide
ldap-combined   pkg/ldap &openldap-guide-doc

After testing, we can delete 'openldap' and 'ldap' and
rename 'openldap-combined' to 'openldap' and rename
'ldap-combined' to 'ldap'.

Kurt