Re: (ITS#3491) ACL and 'operational' (generated) attrs issue

[redirected to -devel from -its]

A workaround for entryDN would be to detect it in acl_mask() and use the
entry's DN instead.  In principle, we could even move the entry's DN into
an Attribute type that holds the entryDN, and make sure it's always listed
first in the entry.  Then the macros e_name and e_nname could point to
e_attrs->a_vals[0] and e_attrs->a_nvals[0].

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it