Re: need to read an entry from the db after reading config file

Jason Townsend wrote:

It turns out the problem was there all along and 2.2.15 and later are just better about checking for errors coming back from bdb_cache_entry_lock(). I was able to fix this by creating a BDB locker for the main thread and keeping it in a global. Previously it was trying to use a locker of 0 which was causing the EINVAL error.

connection_fake_init() in connection.c will set this stuff up for you as well.

-Jason