Re: Controls and backends

Bertrand Croq wrote:

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 10:51:13AM +1100, Luke Howard wrote:

Another question: I am writting this code to use slapd with Outlook as a
shared directory. In Debian's slapd.conf, I added a

defaultsearchbase ou=people,dc=raoul,dc=freeskop,dc=net

You did put this before any database definition, right?

This is on the first line! As shown in the logs, no backend or database seems to be initialized when reading this line.

As Ando mentioned, the new config.c code needs more testing. This is now fixed in the current HEAD, so updating your source will take care of it.