Re: proxy authorization acl

I rather the processing of an operation be subject to the rights
of various stable factors (in the life of the operation), the
authorization identity being one of those factors.   However,
one could have a factor "is assumed identity?" (or the
inverse):
        access *
                by self !assumed write
                by self read

Would this give you the needed control over access?

Kurt