[Date Prev][Date Next]
[Fwd: Re: running out of file descriptors]
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: [Fwd: Re: running out of file descriptors]
- From: Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:45:52 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8a5) Gecko/20041101
re: ACL regex behavior - was this change a mistake? Seems to be rather
-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:05:18 +1100 (EST)
From: Dave Horsfall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: OpenLDAP software list <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
Subject: Re: running out of file descriptors
An upgrade and defining "idletimeout" in slapd.conf will fix this problem.
Note that a 2.0 to 2.2 upgrade is not trivial.
But it can be done with a bit of preparation.
The other main thing is that ACLs have changed; pattern matches need to
change to 'access to dn.regex="^uid=.*,dc=.*,dc=cordoors,dc=com$"' etc.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun
Symas: Premier OpenSource Development and Support