Re: overlay response to bind operation

> The response to successful bind is sent by the frontend.  In the route to
> it,  callbacks registered by overlays get lost.  I guess this is not
> intended, so I'm trying to figure out a solution.  Anyone ever considered
> it?

My initial concern was because I wanted an overlay to react upon
successful bind.  Now I don't need it any more, but I think the problem
persists; by the current design, response to binds and callbacks
registered for bind operations actually get invoked only in case of
failure.  As such, a callback that's supposed to releae alocated resources
would leak.  I think at least each callback's sc_cleanup() routine should
be invoked in case of successful binds.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati