ctxcsn.c commit/rewind/graduate_commit_csn

As I understand it, the pending_csn_list is maintained because we don't guarantee that operations commit in a particular order, and so op CSNs are in fact NOT sequential. This seems like a fundamental flaw.

Since CSNs are assigned early in the processing of an op, we really need a guarantee that write operations complete in the same order that they're received, or at least in the same order of their CSNs, otherwise CSNs are useless for actually describing the order in which to propagate changes.