Re: commit: ldap/tests/progs slapd-addel.c slapd-modify.c

At 11:57 PM 9/5/2004, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
>Suggestions as where to put the test and the related data (a few scripts
>that autogenerate the bulk data) are welcome.

Either in tests or contrib.  The former seems more appropriate
(I just wouldn't have them ran by default).

This reminds me that I have some scripts here that run the BER
decoders through their paces.  It's based upon PROTOS Test-suite
<http://www.ee.oulu.fi/research/ouspg/protos/testing/c06/ldapv3>.
This I might put in contrib (and keep it HEAD only as it somewhat
bulky).