Re: Slapd segfault (from openldap-software list)

--On Monday, August 30, 2004 7:39 AM +0200 "Guus Leeuw jr." <Guus-Leeuw@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi gents,

One thing I figured out sofar, that is no good C is the call to
This function returns an int according to SASL sources, so we should check
whether it succeeded as in the attached patch, or we should '(void)
sasl_auxprop_add_plugin(...);' if we do not care whether we actually added
our auxprop plugin.

Hi Guus,

Just to note, the preferred method for submitting patches is to file them through the OpenLDAP ITS system.

That will ensure that your patch is properly tracked through OpenLDAP's problem report system.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer
ITSS/Shared Services
Stanford University