Re: Slapd segfault (from openldap-software list)

--On Monday, August 30, 2004 7:39 AM +0200 "Guus Leeuw jr." <Guus-Leeuw@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi gents,

One thing I figured out sofar, that is no good C is the call to
sasl_auxprop_add_plugin().
This function returns an int according to SASL sources, so we should check
whether it succeeded as in the attached patch, or we should '(void)
sasl_auxprop_add_plugin(...);' if we do not care whether we actually added
our auxprop plugin.

Hi Guus,

Just to note, the preferred method for submitting patches is to file them through the OpenLDAP ITS system.

<http://www.openldap.org/its/>

That will ensure that your patch is properly tracked through OpenLDAP's problem report system.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer