Re: Slapi extended op plugin

>	Thanks for the tips. One more thing if you can indulge me. I need to check at database startup (I've found the plugin
>hook) whether a particular schema has been loaded. How can I do this?

I'm not sure whether OpenLDAP supports a database startup plugin, as
opposed to just the plugin initialization function. What were you
thinking of?

One way to check whether a particular schema is loaded would be to do
an internal search of the subschema subentry (usually cn=subschema).

You could probably also use native OpenLDAP API to check for this but
that would to some extent defeat the purpose of using SLAPI.

-- Luke