openldapaci versus userCertificate;binary

Hello,

In the current releases i am not able to set an attribute list including
attributes like cACertificate;binary or userCertificate;binary for example.
Leaving the ;binary type away in the openldapaci attribute list, has the
effect that the requested attributnames won't match together.
Otherwise the ';' hurts the openldapaci syntax and the whole aci definition
doesn't work.

Is there a solution/fix to the problem which comes with this scenario?

My idea for a workaround is to patch the source code that the definition
userCertificate:binary in the aci attribute list will match against
userCertificate;binary.

I don't know if it would make more sense that a attribute definition without
the ;binary type in the aci object should match.

The first example won't break no rules (afaik).

greetings
Harald