Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/overlays pcache.c

Jong-Hyuk wrote:

I've checked in a smaller patch for this. Sorry, my default test didn't
have proxycache enabled last time around but I'm running it now (and
it's fine).

backend_startup() has to check whether bi_open() was previously called.
Then, Ando's original way of not duplicating code would work....

Alternatively, we can get rid of the cm->db copy entirely and avoid the issue.

Also, is it okay not to call acl_append() when non-NULL be is given to
backend_startup() ?
- Jong-Hyuk

Right now it's OK :) - it is only called that way by slapadd/slapcat/slapindex, so ACLs are irrelevant.