[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: back-bdb deadlocks?
I tested this on two of my test Linux boxes (RH9 and 7.3) and the problem
seems to be solved now.
It'll be great if anybody confirms this on different Linux distros /
----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Chu" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "Jong-Hyuk" <jongchoi@OpenLDAP.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: back-bdb deadlocks?
> Jong-Hyuk wrote:
> > I could also produce a deadlock case in both a Redhat 7.3 uniprocessor
> > Redhat 9 SMP box,
> > but I could get the full stack trace only in the Redhat 7.3 box. Weird
> > behavior in Redhat 9...
> > Two files were uploaded to the incoming ftp directory:
> > ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/test008-backtrace.txt for stack trace
> > ftp://ftp.openldap.org/incoming/test008-db_stat.txt for db_stat -CA
> I finally tracked down all the memory corruption issues and now it's
> working for me. Looks like I get to enjoy this weekend...
> -- Howard Chu
> Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun
> http://www.symas.com http://highlandsun.com/hyc
> Symas: Premier OpenSource Development and Support