Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/back-ldap back-ldap.h bind.c

> I'd prefer this be a configuration choice, instead of
> requiring slapd to know particulars of SASL mechanisms.

Fixed; I aslo added a new test, that shows the use of identity
assertion to glue proxied databases via back-ldap.  It's documented
in http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/532.html

The only thing that's currently missing is proxying the SASL auth;
I don't know enough about it to determine whether it's possible
or not.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati