Re: need to read an entry from the db after reading config file

Thanks for your response, Kurt. After a bunch more hunting around, I've basically come to same conclusion for when to do stuff, but the how is proving more difficult. There are lots of places where Operation's are constructed, but they all seem to have a ctx to start with. All of the places that create a ctx seem to create it from an existing ctx. How do I create a ctx, or is there a global ctx that I'm supposed to use to genesis?

Thanks again!