[Date Prev][Date Next]
Overlays configuration (Was: commit: ldap/ configure)
- To: hyc@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Overlays configuration (Was: commit: ldap/ configure)
- From: Pierangelo Masarati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 09:50:43 +0200
- Cc: OpenLDAP Commit <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- References: <200404170650.i3H6o4r2082642@cantor.openldap.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20021003
Update of /repo/OpenLDAP/pkg/ldap
configure 1.565 -> 1.566
Added referential integrity and attribute uniqueness overlays
I was wondering if a --enable-overlays switch could be of interest.
As a developer, I'd like to have all optional stuff configured and
compiled without having to update all times my bootstrap scripts.
The same applies to backends: I always compile all available
backends, unless there's need to test any specific interaction issue;
however backends don't change as often as overlays...
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497