RE: checking for bound user

I tried checking op->o_conn->c_authz_backend->be_type, but the value
is "over", the value of overtype[] in backover.c.

I know I should be able to figure this out by looking at the code, but trying to sort out between BackendInfo, BackendDB, the #define short-cuts in between them, and then the overlay structure makes me feel like I'm on drugs. Or, maybe, drugs are the answer....

Where can I get to the value that was specified on slap_overinst.on_bi.bi_type for the slap_overinst originally passed to overlay_register?

I'm using 2.2.6 currently, with a patched backover.c (for the multiple overlay fix).

Thanks!

- DAP