Re: Check for updatedn (Was: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/overlays rwm.c)

I think we likely should have:

        SLAP_SHADOW(bd) - is a shadow database
        SLAP_SYNC_SHADOW(bd) - is a syncrepl shadow database
        SLAP_SLURP_SHADOW(bd) - is a slurped shadow database

                TRUE if SLAP_SLURP_SHADOW and is update DN
                TRUE if SLAP_SYNC_SHADOW and is internal sync operation.

and (if useful):
                TRUE if be_slurp_update() or be_sync_update()