[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

RE: RE: Overlay Documentation

This one is interesting: "A query Q' is cacheable if = there is a proxyTemplate with an identical prototype filter and the = same set of requested attributes as Q and it fetches <= K entries = where K is the entry limit specified in the proxyCache = directive." My question now: What happens = with aborted queries ? Let's assume the queryset reports K entries ( K = < sizelimit ) and the client interrupts the transfer after , lets = say , 10% of K. What goes into the cache ? Does the proxy request the = remaining 90% and put it in it's cache anyway ? Could this be = configured by the administrator ? It would be good to be configurable, = because in some environment it could be a performance gain to store = also aborted query results, in some it could be a performance = loss. Reinhard