[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: 2.2.6 & btree?
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: RE: 2.2.6 & btree?
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:27:20 -0800
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <00bf01c3fd76$52e0d360$0e01a8c0@CELLO>
- References: <00bf01c3fd76$52e0d360$0e01a8c0@CELLO>
--On Friday, February 27, 2004 1:11 PM -0800 Howard Chu
Yes it is. You can still get the old behavior if you compile
back-bdb/dbcache.c with -DBDB_INDEX_USE_HASH but otherwise you get Btree
by default. Should have gone into the Changelog, didn't. Oops.
I'd assume this means all DB's created prior to 2.2.6 are not compatible
with the 2.2.6 release then... It might be useful to have that announced. ;)
Principal Software Developer
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html