[Date Prev][Date Next]
libldap/lber so-names changes between 2.2.X releases
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: libldap/lber so-names changes between 2.2.X releases
- From: Ralf Haferkamp <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:14:05 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
I wonder if it is really correct that the so-names of libldap / liblber
changed between the 2.2.5 and 2.2.6 releases?
With 2.2.6 I get libldap.so.199, with 2.2.5 I had libldap.so.201 IIRC
2.2.4 had libldap.so.202. Have there really been updates inside
libldap/liblber that required this change?