rebuilding configure

Hi, I am trying to rebuild the configure script, and I am having a lot of trouble. I am using
autoconf 2.13, and I get the following output when running it against openldap-2.2.5

configure.in:756: AC_PROG_CPP was called before AC_PROG_CC
configure.in:2357: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
autoconf: Undefined macros:

I downloaded the GNU macro archive tarball, and I didn't find any of these macros
defined in it.

I also noticed that the configure script which comes with openldap claims that it was generated
by autoconf 2.13.1, but looking on GNU's autoconf archive, I don't see that version.

I would most appreciate some help on this matter.

	-Eric Stokes