Re: Operational attributes

When one considers the fact that there is no standard for how to
add schema to LDAP servers, you'll have to have server-specific
code, files, and/or procedures to add your schema to the target
server.

For slapd(8), for system schema, the server-specific mechanism is
to use a (native) module to load it.

Note, one can could write a module to load "system" schema from
a file (of same format as our schema files) to effectively bypassing
slapd(8) "user" schema checks...

Kurt