Re: syncrepl

I guess I didn't see this problem before the recent change was made.

If you're referring to the lines 775~795 of back-bdb/search.c, I don't
agree to your point.
The code segment modifes the filter in order to add (CSN > the last
change) condition.
Because GT filter is not available,  &(!(CSN=the last change))(CSN>=the
last change) is added.
(or we could save some by doing (!(CSN<=the last change)).

I suspect something broke cookie delivery from the provider to consumer.
Tracking of cookie values and the context CSN values in your experiment
would help to identify the cause.

- Jong

Jong Hyuk Choi
IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center - Enterprise Linux Group
P. O. Box 218, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
email: jongchoi@us.ibm.com
(phone) 914-945-3979    (fax) 914-945-4425   TL: 862-3979

"Howard Chu" <hyc@symas.com>
Sent by: owner-openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org