RE: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/back-bdb back-bdb.h cache.c dn2id.c proto-bdb.h

For now I can work around this by searching at the suffix root, but it would
be interesting to know what the problem is.

Recall that the search succeeds *for all entries* if I add an entry that is
satisfied by the search filter, until slapd is restarted.

Should I try dumping out the database and reloading with slapadd?

-- Luke