Building Openldap with back-perl on HPUX

Hi! Has anybody tried to build openldap with back-perl on = HPUX? When i try, there is alwasy a conflict between = perl.h/mg.h from the Perl Distribution and magic.h from HPUX. In both = files there is used a struct called magic. By including = in the c-files from back-perl the magic.h is activated an then theres = an double definition. I tried thos with differen Perl an HPUX Versions. The = Problem is always the same. Has anyone a hint what to do? I hope I suplied enough informations. Thanks in advance Roland