RE: slap tools notes

Pay attention. At the beginning of this thread

I wrote "you may want 3 separate disks ... Or throw the environment into
shared memory." There is no advantage of one over the other, nor did I ever
imply there was one.

The reason I discussed the tmpfs filesystems at all is because OpenLDAP 2.1
doesn't have any option to enable the DB_SYSTEM_MEM flag. CVS HEAD does,

  -- Howard Chu