Re: HEADS UP: TLS "hard"

* Kurt D. Zeilenga (Kurt@OpenLDAP.org) wrote:
> At 10:55 AM 5/22/2003, Stephen Frost wrote:
> >I can understand that.  I was talking more specifically about the tools
> >shipped with OpenLDAP.
>
> Then we shouldn't be talking about ldap.conf(5) as it doesn't
> apply specifically to tools shipped with OpenLDAP.  It applies
> to all applications linked to the OpenLDAP LDAP library.

There's a config file that's specific to the ldap tools?  Though I was
talking about the tools in that they should follow default behaviour and
that I should be able to set default behaviour for the LDAP library.
As I said later in my prior reply I'd like to be able to control
everything which uses the OpenLDAP LDAP library in turning on TLS
support, though some applications might ignore it if they use a
non-default interface they could perhaps be changed or configured in
another way.

	Stephen