Re: -lpthread problem?

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 12:51:34PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
>   It was pointed out to me that libldap_r appears to have some problems
>   with regard to being linked against libpthread.  This is on
>   Debian/unstable.  From ldd -r:

Tried to fix this problem. Actually there are two problems:

a) libraries/libldap_r/Makefile.in is missing

in the define of

But after fixing that, a libtool bug (?) kicks in that removes -pthread
before calling cc. That would be fixed by using -lpthread instead but
I am not sure if that is correct in all cases.