Re: EBCDIC slapd

At 08:39 AM 5/20/2003, jean-frederic clere wrote:
>I have ported slapd to BS2000. The BS2000 is an EBCDIC mainframe.

Fun.

>Find enclosed the corresponding patch against the actual HEAD.

While it is fine to seek comment on patches prior to submission, I
note that if you would like this patch (or any patch) considered
for inclusion in HEAD, you must submit the patch to the project
using the Issue Tracking System per our contributing guidelines.
        http://www.openldap.org/devel/contributing.html
        http://www.openldap.org/its/

I note that configure and portable.h are generated files.
and hence patches against them are pointless to apply.  I
suggest you develop patches against the source files instead.

Kurt