[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: String conversions UTF8 <-> ISO-8859-1
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: String conversions UTF8 <-> ISO-8859-1
- From: Hallvard B Furuseth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:52:19 +0200
- In-reply-to: <HBF.email@example.com>
- References: <HBF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <006d01c30e8b$7c98af50$0e01a8c0@CELLO> <HBF.email@example.com>
At 30 Apr I wrote:
> However, how about keeping charset handling in a separate library, but
> provide it as callbacks from the LDAP library? (...)
I've looked at it a little, and it seems simple but tedious.
I don't have time now, but I'll get to it eventually - probably this
year - unless someone beats me to it.