Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd/back-ldbm attr.c

> Pierangelo Masarati writes:
>> I'm not sure we can rely on (x) > (y) returning 1 if true.
>
> We can.  ANSI 3.3.8 'Relational operators' ends with:
>
>   Each of the operators < (less than), > (greater than), (...) shall
> yield 1 if the specified relation is true and 0 if it is false.  The
> result has type int.

I missed that (I don't have the ANSI standard
at hand at the moment; that's why most of the
discussion with Howard came out.

I see your point, and I didn't consider the
possibility of such systems as the ones you
highlighted.  Actually, I don't think it ever
worth doing any profiling of these operations;
I'm about to commit the ternary evaluation
if form of a macro.

Ando.

--
Pierangelo Masarati