RE: Thread-local malloc discussion summary

>This would be good. I can't think of an innocuous return code for it, that
>wouldn't be confused with possible plugin return codes. If you come up with
>one, please check in the change.

It doesn't matter, because plugins don't return LDAP result codes, they
return small integers. doPluginFNs() could return 0 for success, -1 for
error, and 1 for no plugins invoked (for example).

Plugins send LDAP results to the client by calling slapi_send_ldap_result().

cheers,

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | PADL Software Pty Ltd | www.padl.com