RE: simpler lockobj for back-bdb entry cache locking

Yah, I thought so. When we were first designing the locking approach I
figured by using the DN we could quickly prevent multiple attempts to Add or
ModRDN duplicate DNs. I'm not sure this is a valid concern now. At one time I
added code to ModRDN to lock the newDN while the operation was in progress,
but it didn't prove to be helpful  for avoiding clashes.

I'm also working out hierarchical entry cache code, so much of this will
change soon. No harm in using e_id as an interim step though.