RE: Thread-local malloc discussion summary

Sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen. Currently connection.c only enables
the thread-local stuff for Search operations, but I had a commit in there
where it was enabled for all non-Adds, by mistake. That's not going to work
until the rest of these details are flushed out. But the current CVS HEAD
should be safe.