[Date Prev][Date Next]
SLAP_NVALUES in HEAD
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: SLAP_NVALUES in HEAD
- From: Luke Howard <lukeh@PADL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:27:00 +1000
- Organization: PADL Software Pty Ltd
- Versions: dmail (bsd44) 2.4c/makemail 2.9d
For reasons I haven't entirely understood, SLAP_NVALUES means that
integerIndexer and integerFilter are NULL in integerMatch.
Thus bdb_attr_index_config() fails to register EQUALITY matching
rules for attributes with integer syntax.
What is the correct fix?
Luke Howard | PADL Software Pty Ltd | www.padl.com