[Date Prev][Date Next]
openldap-2.1.16: what happened to cache.c?
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: openldap-2.1.16: what happened to cache.c?
- From: Andreas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:58:17 -0300
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.4i
On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 01:10:09PM -0800, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> OpenLDAP 2.1.16 is now available for download as detailed on
> our download page:
I jumped from 2.1.12 to 2.1.16 and see that the ldap_enable_cache
function is missing, even though it still has manpages. Any reason
to break the API like this? The last stable version (2.1.12) still had
cache.c, 2.1.16 (the stable version of today) doesn't.
Postfix 2, for example, doesn't compile anymore.