[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: proposed request parameters (was: commit: ldap/servers/slapd slap.h)
- To: <hyc@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: proposed request parameters (was: commit: ldap/servers/slapd slap.h)
- From: "Pierangelo Masarati" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:34:03 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200303110939.h2B9dXPb061119@cantor.openldap.org>
- References: <200303110939.h2B9dXPb061119@cantor.openldap.org>
> Update of /repo/OpenLDAP/pkg/ldap/servers/slapd
> Modified Files:
> slap.h 1.416 -> 1.417
> Log Message:
> Added proposed request parameters to Operation. #ifdef'd, not active.
> Replaces "be, conn, op" triple with just "op" for most functions.
> Removes individual arguments from backend op functions. Please
I agree, you know, as we discussed it earlier; I'm sure you know
this will require a lot of changes in the frontend/backend API,
and I'd really prefer to apply these changes instead of trying
to workaround with "smart" macros for code readability reasons.
For the same purpose, I'd like to replace all those e_dn/e_ndn
defines and so (which in my opinion contributed to the recent
release of buggy debug code where bervals were used as string