Re: FW: slapd threads on master pegs multiple CPU Sun running Solaris 8 (ITS#2302)

One possible approach is not to wrap the whole search operation
in a single transactions, but use many.  One for baseObject
finding, one for candidate determination, and one for each
candidate.  However, this would likely cost way more than 10%
(with logging).

Kurt